VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities specification (PJT), which is located at:
The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:
VOTING PERIOD: This Formal Vote will start today on Saturday 30 June 2012
and will end at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on Monday 30 July 2012.
Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.
Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.
by PWG officers or document editors.
HOW TO VOTE:
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
PWG PJT Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>
PWG PJT Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
(1) Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain
a description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into a
"Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG Process/3.0.
(2) Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
(3) Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
(4) Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
(5) Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE:
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses (replacing
"dot" with '.' and "at" with ' <at> '):
msweet "at" apple "dot" com (Mike Sweet, PWG Chair)
blueroofmusic "at" gmail "dot" com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary)
peter “dot” zehler "at" xerox "dot" com (Peter Zehler, SM WG Co-Chair, PJT Editor)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the
IPP WG list (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
(1) This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG Process/3.0
and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality agreement.
The 2012 PWG Membership Agreement calls out both of these documents and
the links are provided below.
(2) To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2012 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.
The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located at:
Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler <at> Xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
believed to be clean.