Aaron Trumm | 21 Jun 22:31 2011

[LAD] Tascam US-1641?

Hi all - I'm just wondering if any "evil genius" (to use Jan's phrase from two years ago!) had gotten a Tascam US-1641 interface working under any flavor of Linux - (especially ubuntu studio)...

My google searches yield a bunch of stuff that's at least 2 years old - wondering if anything's happened since...

Thanks! :)

Jeremy Jongepier | 22 Jun 08:50 2011
Picon

Re: [LAD] Tascam US-1641?

On 06/21/2011 10:31 PM, Aaron Trumm wrote:
> Hi all - I'm just wondering if any "evil genius" (to use Jan's phrase from
> two years ago!) had gotten a Tascam US-1641 interface working under any
> flavor of Linux - (especially ubuntu studio)...
>
> My google searches yield a bunch of stuff that's at least 2 years old -
> wondering if anything's happened since...
>
> Thanks! :)

Hello Aaron,

The US-1641 still appears to be unsupported.
http://www.google.com/search?q=tascam+1641+site:mailman.alsa-project.org

Best,

Jeremy
Emanuel Rumpf | 25 Jun 17:09 2011
Picon

Re: [LAD] Tascam US-1641?

2011/6/22 Jeremy Jongepier <autostatic@...>:

> The US-1641 still appears to be unsupported.
> http://www.google.com/search?q=tascam+1641+site:mailman.alsa-project.org

Also it appears superseded by Tascam US-1800
http://tascam.com/product/us-1800/

Gmane