Kurt Roeckx | 11 Mar 02:51 2012
Picon

Gergely Nagy: Disappearing?

Hi,

As your platfrom indicates, you have disappeared from the Debian
project before.  Some DPLs started with alot of energy, but somewhat
faded during their term and then disappeared.  Do you think there
is a chance of this happening to you?

Kurt

PS: I commited the platform some time ago, it takes some time
before the webpages are re-generated and mirrored.

Gergely Nagy | 11 Mar 10:45 2012

Re: Gergely Nagy: Disappearing?

Kurt Roeckx <kurt <at> roeckx.be> writes:

> As your platfrom indicates, you have disappeared from the Debian
> project before.  Some DPLs started with alot of energy, but somewhat
> faded during their term and then disappeared.  Do you think there
> is a chance of this happening to you?

No, there is no chance of that happening again, otherwise I wouldn't run
for DPL. All of the issues that built up and comulated in my
disappearance are gone, and ain't coming back.

A lot has changed in the past few years: I learned how to properly
manage my time and energies, so that I won't burn out, for example.

|8]

Gmane