Eric Frey | 1 Nov 01:42 2005

http://www.debian.org/intro/free

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Eric Frey, and I run the web site Pokers Nation - Online Poker
Bonus Codes:

http://www.pokersnation.com/index.htm

The other day I wrote you to let you know I'm very interested in
exchanging links. I'm sending this reminder in case you didn't receive my
first letter. I've gone ahead and posted a link to your site, on this
page:

http://www.pokersnation.com/linkmachine/resources/

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search
rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: Pokers Nation - Online Poker Bonus Codes
more...

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on,
by entering it in this form:

http://www.pokersnation.com/linkmachine/resources/link_exchange.php?ua=_ua9&site_index=MTA0OTc4MjM%3D

You can also use that form to make changes to the text of the link to your
site, if you'd like.

Thank you very much,

Eric Frey

Gmane