Alexander Reichle-Schmehl | 26 Apr 13:31 2011
Picon

Welcome to our 2011 Debian Google Summer of Code students!

The Debian Project                                http://www.debian.org/
Welcome to Debian's Google Summer of Code students!     press <at> debian.org
April 26th, 2011               http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110426a
Google during their summer vacation to work on a specific task for a
mentoring project.

 1: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/debian

They should soon be posting to report their progress on Debian's blog
aggregator Debian Planet [2] and you're welcome to come talk to them on
#debian-soc on irc.debian.org.

 2: http://planet.debian.org

Further details will be posted in the coming days on the related wiki
page [3].

 3: http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2011

The following projects have been accepted:

Automated Multi-Arch Cross-Building and Bootstrapping