vpro | 24 Jun 13:05 2013

vPro Intel engineers should be burned alive. All haswell mobile cpus have it. No way to disable. Dump it in the sea, kill the en

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haswell_%28microarchitecture%29

All of the mobile haswell CPUs have vpro technology. There is no way to turn
it off. There is no escape. These pieces of shit wish to spy on us to
nip-in-the-bud all anti-US-belief-system discussion. They want to make sure
we aren't communicating ideas that are criminal (sins against their fucking
worthless religion).

They have banned men marrying young girls world wide, for instance, and bomb
any culture that disobeys them (afghanistan etc).

The engineers are reachable. The engineers that created vPro should be found
and cruely executed. This should serve as a warning to all that work with the
government religion as spys.

The haswell CPU shipments should be dumped into the sea if possible.
It is not possible to torture the managers to death and cut off their fingers
and hands and cut out their tongues and burn out their eyes. They are
untouchable.

In the USA, when it was created (at a time when men could still marry nice 7
year old girls), the British shipments of tea were dumped into the sea.
Loyalists were tortured and executed.

This needs to be done again to the haswell cpus and the intel engineers who
engineered vPro.

FUCK THEIR RELIGION (US Law). Kill them.

(Continue reading)

shiretoko | 24 Jun 13:33 2013
Picon

Re: vPro Intel engineers should be burned alive. All haswell mobile cpus have it. No way to disable. Dump it in the sea, kill the en

Think this spam should be deleted.
No one of our community should tolerate such appeals for violence.

vpro | 24 Jun 13:50 2013

Re: vPro Intel engineers should be burned alive. All haswell mobile cpus have it. No way to disable. Dump it in the sea, kill the en

FUCK you. How do you think things are fought against? Did you not notice that
80 percent of next-gen CPUs will have this spy equipment built in with no way
to disable it.

Constructively, You think that is fine because you are against even talking
about how to convince the CPU engineers not to implement such technology.

Pleading with them or management won't do it.
Cruelly killing them might send a message.

The engineers can be found, they can be burned alive as an example to all.

Don't be a sheep, be a wolf with blood running off your fangs. Make their
family say they wish their father did not decide to be a spy against everyone
else. Make their family hate the rest of the world who took from them their
father who was "OOONNNLLLY" trying to embed technology to spy on all the
"pedophiles" (people who like young girls, rather than empowered women) and
"terrorists" (people that hate the government religion/belief system and
physically fight against it) and pirates etc.

The engineers who did this are reachable, and they should be reached.

chris | 24 Jun 20:18 2013

Re: vPro Intel engineers should be burned alive. All haswell mobile cpus have it. No way to disable. Dump it in the sea, kill the en

It's better to ignore than to censor. If push comes to shove and you don't
like what someone is doing or saying fight back. Use your words to disagree.

shiretoko | 24 Jun 20:30 2013
Picon

Re: vPro Intel engineers should be burned alive. All haswell mobile cpus have it. No way to disable. Dump it in the sea, kill the en

You're right concerning your statements about censorship I agree with.
We should simply ignore it or disagree.

But please don't justify such posts with things like "he was angry, I
understand".
There is no excuse for such statements like killing people is good for any
reason.

Stefano | 24 Jun 21:25 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:30:22 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:
>There is no excuse for such statements like killing people is good for any
>reason.

Agreed. The violent tone of this post is even possibly against any conceivable
code of conduct.

I urge the OP to open a new thread expressing his concerns in a more reasonable
way (not saying that people should be burnt alive is a good start) and the
forum moderators to delete this thread.

Many thanks,

Stefano

Fortune of the day: "You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only
because your brakes are defective."
vpro | 24 Jun 20:54 2013

Re: vPro Intel engineers should be burned alive. All haswell mobile cpus have it. No way to disable. Dump it in the sea, kill the en

Can you and likeminded people start a campaign to raise awareness of vPro
(and similar) and boycott haswell?

Can there be slashdot articles and the like.

Can you also start a project with other in the know to find which laptops spy
on you (or could) and which do not. Does AMD contain such technology (I have
heard it has similar, but

The FBI has called for such spy technology to be built in to all end-user
devices. VPro is intel's response to this. CALEA II will mandate this.

What will be the response to that. Lawfullness should NOT be the response.
These dictates by the people in the government, the people who force us to
live by their laws and morals (world wide now (they are bombing the few
cultures who do not conform(afghanistan etc (men marry girls there, not
(only) women/men as the USA demands world wide)))) should NOT be obeyed.

They tell us what to do, they tell the businesses what to do. There should be
an end to that.

They RULE us, every ASPECT of our lives they have a rule for. It is TOTAL
control of life.

I don't want to obey them but there isn't even a country I can escape to that
isn't in rubble because of THEM.

Real boycotts include the destruction of merchandise (think tea party) and
throwing it into the ocean. There is no way around this built in spy. It
needs to be destroyed.
(Continue reading)

ahj | 24 Jun 16:16 2013
Picon

Re: vPro Intel engineers should be burned alive. All haswell mobile cpus have it. No way to disable. Dump it in the sea, kill the en

MIDF pls

Gmane