Lvqier | 28 Sep 16:29 2012
Picon

AuthenTec AES2810 (08ff:2810)

Hi all,

I'm new here.
  I am working on Fedora with X200 which equipped with AES2810. And I have got the AES2810 design specification from AuthenTec.
  I want to help developing a driver for AES2810. I would like to know the progress of the forerunners that working on that device instead of start it blank.
  I will appreciate if you can update any related news.
--
Best Regards,
lvqier - lvqier <at> gmail.com

Re: AuthenTec AES2810 (08ff:2810)

Hi, I'm working now on AES2550 and AES2810 driver, hope to release
some code early in October.
Just wait a bit :)

Regards
Vasily

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Lvqier <lvqier <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new here.
>   I am working on Fedora with X200 which equipped with AES2810. And I have
> got the AES2810 design specification from AuthenTec.
>   I want to help developing a driver for AES2810. I would like to know the
> progress of the forerunners that working on that device instead of start it
> blank.
>   I will appreciate if you can update any related news.
> --
> Best Regards,
> lvqier - lvqier <at> gmail.com

Lvqier | 28 Sep 16:55 2012
Picon

Re: AuthenTec AES2810 (08ff:2810)

What's a wonderful news you've raised!
I am going to have a 8-day holiday in October. I can help if you need volunteers for testing.

Best Regards,
lvqier - lvqier <at> gmail.com
****************************************** 那一年的思念很甜,那一年我们的距离还很远。又是草长莺飞的五月天,再没有谁 留长了耳边的发,盖住了那一年低垂在耳边的窃窃私语。 --《思念很甜,不会因为距离很远》
Hi all, I'm new here. I am working on Fedora with X200 which equipped with AES2810. And I have got the AES2810 design specification from AuthenTec. I want to help developing a driver for AES2810. I would like to know the progress of the forerunners that working on that device instead of start it blank. I will appreciate if you can update any related news. -- Best Regards, lvqier - lvqier <at> gmail.com ****************************************** 那一年的思念很甜,那一年我们的距离还很远。又是草长莺飞的五月天,再没有谁 留长了耳边的发,盖住了那一年低垂在耳边的窃窃私语。 --《思念很甜,不会因为距离很远》 _______________________________________________ fprint mailing list fprint <at> lists.freedesktop.org http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/fprint

Re: AuthenTec AES2810 (08ff:2810)

Great news!

I'm here too if you need to test.

Best regards