Markos Chandras | 23 Nov 14:12 2013
Picon

New Developer: Vladimir Smirnov (civil)

Hi,

I am pleased to announce a new Gentoo Developer. Vladimir "Civil"
Smirnov is joining us from St. Petersburg, Russia and he will be
assisting the ARM and Perl teams. Some of you may remember him from
his kde-testing (oh it feels so long ago!)  overlay contributions back
in 2008

Here is how he describes himself:

"I'm from Moscow, Russia. Currently I live in St. Petersburg with my
wife. My hobbies are programming and photography. I work as System
Administrator in Yandex LLC. I like to read (fantasy, fantastic)."

Please give him a warm welcome

Markos Chandras
Dirkjan Ochtman | 23 Nov 14:29 2013
Picon

Re: New Developer: Vladimir Smirnov (civil)

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang <at> gentoo.org> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce a new Gentoo Developer. Vladimir "Civil"
> Smirnov is joining us from St. Petersburg, Russia and he will be
> assisting the ARM and Perl teams. Some of you may remember him from
> his kde-testing (oh it feels so long ago!)  overlay contributions back
> in 2008

Welcome! Great to have more hands on the Perl team.

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Samuli Suominen | 23 Nov 14:44 2013

On 23/11/13 15:12, Markos Chandras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce a new Gentoo Developer. Vladimir "Civil"
> Smirnov is joining us from St. Petersburg, Russia and he will be
> assisting the ARM and Perl teams. Some of you may remember him from
> his kde-testing (oh it feels so long ago!)  overlay contributions back
> in 2008
>
> Here is how he describes himself:
>
> "I'm from Moscow, Russia. Currently I live in St. Petersburg with my
> wife. My hobbies are programming and photography. I work as System
> Administrator in Yandex LLC. I like to read (fantasy, fantastic)."
>
> Please give him a warm welcome

A civil Gentoo developer?-)

heroxbd | 24 Nov 00:15 2013

Markos Chandras <hwoarang <at> gentoo.org> writes:

> I am pleased to announce a new Gentoo Developer. Vladimir "Civil"
> Smirnov is joining us from St. Petersburg, Russia and he will be
> assisting the ARM and Perl teams. Some of you may remember him from
> his kde-testing (oh it feels so long ago!)  overlay contributions back
> in 2008

Welcome Vladimir! Be careful. I'll load you with perl bugs :D

Tom Wijsman | 24 Nov 19:02 2013
Picon

Re: New Developer: Vladimir Smirnov (civil)

On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:12:00 +0000
Markos Chandras <hwoarang <at> gentoo.org> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce a new Gentoo Developer. Vladimir "Civil"
> Smirnov is joining us from St. Petersburg, Russia and he will be
> assisting the ARM and Perl teams. Some of you may remember him from
> his kde-testing (oh it feels so long ago!)  overlay contributions back
> in 2008
>
> Here is how he describes himself:
>
> "I'm from Moscow, Russia. Currently I live in St. Petersburg with my
> wife. My hobbies are programming and photography. I work as System
> Administrator in Yandex LLC. I like to read (fantasy, fantastic)."
>
> Please give him a warm welcome

Welcome!

- --
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : TomWij <at> gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
(Continue reading)

Sven Vermeulen | 24 Nov 19:51 2013
Picon

Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Vladimir Smirnov (civil)

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 01:12:00PM +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
> I am pleased to announce a new Gentoo Developer. Vladimir "Civil"
> Smirnov is joining us from St. Petersburg, Russia and he will be
> assisting the ARM and Perl teams. Some of you may remember him from
> his kde-testing (oh it feels so long ago!)  overlay contributions back
> in 2008
>
> Here is how he describes himself:
>
> "I'm from Moscow, Russia. Currently I live in St. Petersburg with my
> wife. My hobbies are programming and photography. I work as System
> Administrator in Yandex LLC. I like to read (fantasy, fantastic)."
>
> Please give him a warm welcome

                        (
                          )     (
                   ___...(-------)-....___