Porting of LTP on Android - Patch

Hi,

This is in continuation of my last mail sent to you regarding the porting of LTP on Android 2.2 Froyo dated Aug 04, 2010.

We have ported LTP open source (Version: ltp-full-20110228) on Android 2.2 Froyo. It will validate the reliability, robustness, and stability of Android. We want to submit the same to open source community.

PFA patch for the same. Please let me know if I have to do anything else regarding submission of this patch.

Thanks & Regards,

Anupam

+91-9717782727

::DISCLAIMER::

Attachment (LTPAndroid.patch): application/octet-stream, 1452 KiB
Garrett Cooper | 13 Aug 05:59 2011
Picon

Re: Porting of LTP on Android - Patch

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Anupam Srivastava - ERS, HCL Tech
<Anupam_Srivastava@...> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> This is in continuation of my last mail sent to you regarding the porting of
> LTP on Android 2.2 Froyo dated Aug 04, 2010.
>
> We have ported LTP open source (Version: ltp-full-20110228) on Android 2.2
> Froyo. It will validate the reliability, robustness, and stability of
> Android. We want to submit the same to open source community.

1. This really should use git, not a patch against a release version.
2. You should use unified diffs.

-Garrett

FREE DOWNLOAD - uberSVN with Social Coding for Subversion.
Subversion made easy with a complete admin console. Easy
to use, easy to manage, easy to install, easy to extend.
Get a Free download of the new open ALM Subversion platform now.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/wandisco-dev2dev
Garrett Cooper | 13 Aug 06:25 2011

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@...> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Anupam Srivastava - ERS, HCL Tech
> <Anupam_Srivastava@...> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> This is in continuation of my last mail sent to you regarding the porting of
>> LTP on Android 2.2 Froyo dated Aug 04, 2010.
>>
>> We have ported LTP open source (Version: ltp-full-20110228) on Android 2.2
>> Froyo. It will validate the reliability, robustness, and stability of
>> Android. We want to submit the same to open source community.

> 1. This really should use git, not a patch against a release version.
> 2. You should use unified diffs.

Some other things:
1. These diffs contain references to files not in the git repo.
2. There are debug statements that were added should be removed.
3. Some diagnostic output should be restored.
4. There's some unnecessary commentary that's been added.
5. It doesn't make sense why you didn't follow the build directions
and decided to instead remove all references to config.h .
Thanks,
-Garrett

FREE DOWNLOAD - uberSVN with Social Coding for Subversion.
Subversion made easy with a complete admin console. Easy
to use, easy to manage, easy to install, easy to extend.
Get a Free download of the new open ALM Subversion platform now.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/wandisco-dev2dev
sarath.tadi | 11 Jan 13:53 2012
Picon

Re: Porting of LTP on Android - Patch

Hi Anupam ,

This is with reference to the mail I have posted in LTP mailing list today.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28658325

Pls provide me the steps before applying the LTP android patch.

Regards,
Sarath.