antonio | 12 Jan 23:38 2013
Picon

Draftsight

http://www.3ds.com/it/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/

If you get to this page can you see the different options to download???
I am using latest Firefox 17.0.1

Tnx.
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F17 (Beefy Miracle) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com

David | 12 Jan 23:56 2013
Picon

Re: Draftsight

On 1/12/2013 5:38 PM, antonio wrote:
> http://www.3ds.com/it/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/
>
> If you get to this page can you see the different options to download???
> I am using latest Firefox 17.0.1

In Fedora 18 I can get there and no I can not see the download links.

However in Windows 7 they are visible below the line reading

"Start using DraftSight now:"
.

There are d/l links for Win 32, Win 64, Mac and betas for Fedora, Suse,
Mandriva (rpm package) and Ubuntu (deb package).

If you are seriously interested in this Antonio I would volunteer to
download if for you and post a link. Here. Or to you privately.

--

  David

antonio | 13 Jan 00:02 2013
Picon

Re: Draftsight

David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 12/01/2013 23:56:
> On 1/12/2013 5:38 PM, antonio wrote:
>> http://www.3ds.com/it/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/
>>
>> If you get to this page can you see the different options to download???
>> I am using latest Firefox 17.0.1
>

> In Fedora 18 I can get there and no I can not see the download links.
>
> However in Windows 7 they are visible below the line reading
>
> "Start using DraftSight now:"
> .
>
> There are d/l links for Win 32, Win 64, Mac and betas for Fedora, Suse,
> Mandriva (rpm package) and Ubuntu (deb package).
>
> If you are seriously interested in this Antonio I would volunteer to
> download if for you and post a link. Here. Or to you privately.

ah, something is wrong in Linux then....I am already using Draftsight as
I installed in the past and I could see the download links, now I don't
understand why we can see in Windows but not in Linux - I didn't check
on my windows machine, but I trust you :-)
Something is wrong with the code?? are you using the same release of
Firefox?? Tnx for help

David | 13 Jan 00:20 2013
Picon

Re: Draftsight

On 1/12/2013 6:02 PM, antonio wrote:
> David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 12/01/2013 23:56:
>> On 1/12/2013 5:38 PM, antonio wrote:
>>> http://www.3ds.com/it/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/
>>>
>>> If you get to this page can you see the different options to download???
>>> I am using latest Firefox 17.0.1
>>

>> In Fedora 18 I can get there and no I can not see the download links.
>>
>> However in Windows 7 they are visible below the line reading
>>
>> "Start using DraftSight now:"
>> .
>>
>> There are d/l links for Win 32, Win 64, Mac and betas for Fedora, Suse,
>> Mandriva (rpm package) and Ubuntu (deb package).
>>
>> If you are seriously interested in this Antonio I would volunteer to
>> download if for you and post a link. Here. Or to you privately.
>>

> ah, something is wrong in Linux then....I am already using Draftsight as
> I installed in the past and I could see the download links, now I don't
> understand why we can see in Windows but not in Linux - I didn't check
> on my windows machine, but I trust you :-)
> Something is wrong with the code?? are you using the same release of
> Firefox?? Tnx for help
(Continue reading)

antonio | 13 Jan 00:23 2013
Picon

Re: Draftsight

David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 13/01/2013 00:20:
> On 1/12/2013 6:02 PM, antonio wrote:
>> David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 12/01/2013 23:56:

>>> In Fedora 18 I can get there and no I can not see the download links.
>>>
>>> However in Windows 7 they are visible below the line reading
>>>
>>> "Start using DraftSight now:"
>>> .
>>>
>>> There are d/l links for Win 32, Win 64, Mac and betas for Fedora, Suse,
>>> Mandriva (rpm package) and Ubuntu (deb package).
>>>
>>> If you are seriously interested in this Antonio I would volunteer to
>>> download if for you and post a link. Here. Or to you privately.
>>>

>> ah, something is wrong in Linux then....I am already using Draftsight as
>> I installed in the past and I could see the download links, now I don't
>> understand why we can see in Windows but not in Linux - I didn't check
>> on my windows machine, but I trust you :-)
>> Something is wrong with the code?? are you using the same release of
(Continue reading)

David | 13 Jan 01:06 2013
Picon

Re: Draftsight

On 1/12/2013 6:23 PM, antonio wrote:
> David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 13/01/2013 00:20:

>>> ah, something is wrong in Linux then....I am already using Draftsight as
>>> I installed in the past and I could see the download links, now I don't
>>> understand why we can see in Windows but not in Linux - I didn't check
(Continue reading)

g | 13 Jan 02:31 2013
Picon

Re: Draftsight

On 01/12/2013 10:38 PM, antonio wrote:
> http://www.3ds.com/it/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/
>
> If you get to this page can you see the different options to download???
> I am using latest Firefox 17.0.1

i is scientific linux 5.9, 2.6.18-308.24.1.el5, and using
firefox 10.0.12.

when i first logged page, all was there except in italian. i then
disabled 'noscript' and i still could see all in italian.

i then clicked the 'Italiano' button and selected 'English' and

  http://www.3ds.com/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/

 i did
see the additional selections appear and then  disappear. i then
enabled 'noscript' and the additional selections appeared again.

i next logged http://validator.w3.org/ and entered the 'English'
address. report showed that there where 9 errors, 15 warnings.

so i would say that site does have problems and if you are using
'noscript', 'adblock', or other such, disable it/them to see if
you get all of page.

missing links are;