Stuart Winter | 21 Mar 11:25 2012

Call for community documentaion for platforms that are not officially supported

Hi

Back in the older versions of Slackware ARM, I maintained a document[1]
that contained links to installation documentation that allowed owners of
devices that were not officially supported by Slackware ARM to be able to
get a head start with using Slackware on their device.

I have moved this page here[2]. If you have written any good quality
documentation that will allow others to get Slackware ARM onto an
unsupported device, please drop me a mail : mozes <at> slackware.com with
the details.

Thanks!
s.

[1]ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack/armedslack-13.1/Compatible_Boards_and_Devices.txt
[2]http://www.armedslack.org/doku.php?id=supported_platforms

Stuart Winter
www.slackware.com/~mozes
Slackware for ARM: www.armedslack.org