How to compile the whole Slackware ARM?
2010-11-17 19:18:23 GMT
I am a member of the Slackware italian community (Slacky). Together with other people I am trying to learn how to compile the full Slackware ARM, in order to make a port to the BeagleBoard and PandaBoard.
I downloaded the full Slackware ARM tree and installed it on a PlugComputer successfully.
Now I woud like to compile all the Slackware ARM packages from the sources.
I searched the source files in the armedslack-13.1/source directory, but I found only the build scripts. Here are my questions:
- where can I find the source files?
- do I have to download them from the main original Slackware tree?
- if so, what is the suggested way to structure the build environment (file tree, environment variables, scripts, etc.)
- is there a way to make the full compile of all the packages by launching some scripts?
- do I have to launch the slackbuild manually for each package?
- is there an how-to guide for compiling the full Slackware?
_______________________________________________ ARMedslack mailing list ARMedslack <at> lists.armedslack.org http://lists.armedslack.org/mailman/listinfo/armedslack