Geoff Walton | 28 Jun 01:34 2011

Open Pandora

Has anyone tried to do armedslack on the Open Pandora handheld?

It looks like a pretty fun toy but I would want Slackware on it.
http://www.openpandora.org/

Attachment (smime.p7s): application/pkcs7-signature, 6655 bytes
Davide | 1 Jul 08:05 2011
Picon

R: Open Pandora

Nice but the price ... for crying out loud you can but 2 Toshiba a100 netbooks for that price !