Ottavio | 23 Aug 13:14 2011
Picon

Armedslack on the Efika i.MX515 (ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz)

Note: cc'ed to William Schaub

Hello,

William Schaub has stated an interest in making an Armedslack image
for Efika MX board, at the moment on the Genesi Smartbook and Smartop:
http://www.genesi-usa.com/products/smartbook
http://www.genesi-usa.com/products/efika

Has anybody on this list any interest in working on this project? I
myself would like to, but I haven't got either the hardware or the
necessary skills but I would be interested in purchasing a proper ARM
netbook with Slackware on it.

Ottavio