iskar enev | 8 Aug 13:50 2010
Picon

freeciv, splix and jbigkit are looking for new maintainer :)

Hi all,

As i do not have a Samsung printer for more than a year now, i would like to propose Splix and it's dep. jbigkit to a new maintainer.
Also, i'm not a big game fan and Freeciv is not in my top priorities... not to mention that i suck at Freeciv :)

Regards
Iskar

Eugen Wissner | 8 Aug 16:04 2010
Picon

Re: freeciv, splix and jbigkit are looking for new maintainer :)

Samsung suggests drivers on the cd with their printers. I don't know, if someone need it..

As i do not have a Samsung printer for more than a year now, i would like to propose Splix and it's dep. jbigkit to a new maintainer.
Also, i'm not a big game fan and Freeciv is not in my top priorities... not to mention that i suck at Freeciv :)

Regards
Iskar

Archives - <a href="http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/" target="_blank">http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/</a><br>
Peter Wang | 9 Aug 02:45 2010

On 2010-08-08, Eugen Wissner <belka.ew@...> wrote:
> Samsung suggests drivers on the cd with their printers. I don't know, if
> someone need it..

I've had the official driver crash when trying to print some pages.
No problems so far with splix, plus the slackbuild makes it easier
to install on Slackware.

> 2010/8/8 iskar enev <iskar.enev@...>
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As i do not have a Samsung printer for more than a year now, i would like
> > to propose Splix and it's dep. jbigkit to a new maintainer.

I can take up these two.

Peter
Niels Horn | 24 Aug 15:44 2010

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 8:50 AM, iskar enev <iskar.enev@...> wrote:
> Hi all,

> Also, i'm not a big game fan and Freeciv is not in my top priorities... not
> to mention that i suck at Freeciv :)
>
> Regards
> Iskar

Since nobody responded about Freeciv, I'll submit an update for the
newer version (2.2.2).
My son is definitely better than I am at Freeciv, but I'm the one who
builds it :)

Niels

Gmane