Pablo Santamaria | 5 Oct 21:54 2010
Picon

Packages are looking for new mainteners.

Hi!

For several reasons I don't use them now, I want to hand over
some package maintenance:

pyyaml
rednotebook
audiere
cuberok
peksystray

Cheers,

Pablo Santamaria
David Woodfall | 6 Oct 00:43 2010
Picon

Re: Packages are looking for new mainteners.

On (16:54 05/10/10), Pablo Santamaria <pablosantamaria@...>
put forth the proposition:
>Hi!
>
>For several reasons I don't use them now, I want to hand over
>some package maintenance:
>
>pyyaml
>rednotebook

Rednotebook looks interesting so I will take that plus its dep pyyaml.

Cheers

David

>audiere
>cuberok
>peksystray
>
>Cheers,
>
>Pablo Santamaria

David Woodfall | 6 Oct 07:19 2010

On (23:43 05/10/10), David Woodfall <dave@...> put forth the proposition:
>On (16:54 05/10/10), Pablo Santamaria
<pablosantamaria@...> put forth the proposition:
>>Hi!
>>
>>For several reasons I don't use them now, I want to hand over
>>some package maintenance:
>>
>>pyyaml
>>rednotebook
>
>Rednotebook looks interesting so I will take that plus its dep pyyaml.
>
>Cheers
>
>David

Ok. SlackBuilds submitted. Note though that they are now named
python-pyyaml and python-rednotebook to fit in with the new format.

David

>>audiere
>>cuberok
>>peksystray
>>
>>Cheers,

(Continue reading)

David Woodfall | 6 Oct 08:32 2010

On (06:19 06/10/10), David Woodfall <dave@...> put forth the proposition:
>On (23:43 05/10/10), David Woodfall <dave@...> put forth the proposition:
>>On (16:54 05/10/10), Pablo Santamaria
<pablosantamaria@...> put forth the proposition:
>>>Hi!
>>>
>>>For several reasons I don't use them now, I want to hand over
>>>some package maintenance:
>>>
>>>pyyaml
>>>rednotebook
>>
>>Rednotebook looks interesting so I will take that plus its dep pyyaml.
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>David
>
>Ok. SlackBuilds submitted. Note though that they are now named
>python-pyyaml and python-rednotebook to fit in with the new format.

After some discussion, renamed back to original names.

>David
>

>>>audiere
>>>cuberok
(Continue reading)

Matthew Fillpot | 6 Oct 15:33 2010
Picon

Re: Packages are looking for new mainteners.