Mikko Varri | 29 Mar 00:21 2011
Picon

libraries/gaphas: source disappeared.

Hi,

A day or two ago gaphas was updated, and for some reason old source
tarball was removed.  A simple update[1] fixes this.

  [1] https://github.com/vmj/slackbuilds/commit/f8b393694deb94729bc507376f455eefec8da8e5

This affects 13.1 and master branches.  If you would like, you can
cherry-pick it:

  git remote add -t gaphas -f gaphas git://github.com/vmj/slackbuilds
  git cherry-pick -s f8b393694deb94729bc507376f455eefec8da8e5
  git remote rm gaphas

Or you can ignore this and I'll submit an update when the form opens.

(gaphor, which is the only one requiring this lib, is fine with the
new version.)

-vmj
Robby Workman | 29 Mar 00:53 2011

Re: libraries/gaphas: source disappeared.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:21:23 +0300
Mikko Varri <vmj@...> wrote:

> A day or two ago gaphas was updated, and for some reason old source
> tarball was removed.  A simple update[1] fixes this.
>
>   [1]
> https://github.com/vmj/slackbuilds/commit/f8b393694deb94729bc507376f455eefec8da8e5
>
> This affects 13.1 and master branches.  If you would like, you can
> cherry-pick it:
>
>   git remote add -t gaphas -f gaphas git://github.com/vmj/slackbuilds
>   git cherry-pick -s f8b393694deb94729bc507376f455eefec8da8e5
>   git remote rm gaphas
>
> Or you can ignore this and I'll submit an update when the form opens.
>
> (gaphor, which is the only one requiring this lib, is fine with the
> new version.)

Committed to my branch in git; thanks!

-RW