Pierre Cazenave | 29 Mar 12:35 2011
Picon

My SlackBuilds on -current.

I've tested my SlackBuilds and the following ones require no
modification to run on -current as of 2011/03/28:

cryptoki
truecrypt
netcdf
synergy-plus
temper
CImg
wxcam
fdupes
netcat
rastertospp
libav1394
libied61883
viking
get_iplayer
detox
fish
recorder

These require only version bumps (see attached):

GMT - from v4.5.5 to v4.5.6
x11vnc - from v0.9.10 to v0.9.12

The following two require new download locations, but otherwise build fine:

flvstreamer -
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/flvstreamer/source/flvstreamer-2.1a.tar.gz
(Continue reading)

Matteo Bernardini | 29 Mar 12:51 2011
Picon

Re: My SlackBuilds on -current.

On 29/03/2011 12:35, Pierre Cazenave wrote:
> I couldn't test midori because I couldn't get libproxy to build (even
> Ponce's one on github...) and therefore couldn't get webkitgtk to build.

I have built libsoup without libproxy support (should be optional), this
way everything towards midori (0.3.3 compiles fine, just the last of
$DOCS is missing) built smooth :)

Matteo
TuxaneMedia | 29 Mar 16:05 2011

cairo-dock and cairo-dock -plugins SlackBuilds

I guess there is a typo in the  package .
The SlackBuild files  are called Slackbuild so it can't build.
Try to use 'Edit SlackBuild' in SboPkg and you'll see it's empty

Robby Workman | 1 Apr 18:09 2011

Re: cairo-dock and cairo-dock -plugins SlackBuilds

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:05:41 +0200
TuxaneMedia <jens@...> wrote:

> I guess there is a typo in the  package .
> The SlackBuild files  are called Slackbuild so it can't build.
> Try to use 'Edit SlackBuild' in SboPkg and you'll see it's empty

Thanks; these should both be fixed now.

-RW
TuxaneMedia <jens@...> wrote:

> I guess there is a typo in the  package .
> The SlackBuild files  are called Slackbuild so it can't build.
> Try to use 'Edit SlackBuild' in SboPkg and you'll see it's empty

Thanks; these should both be fixed now.

-RW
Matteo Bernardini | 29 Mar 12:56 2011
Picon

Re: My SlackBuilds on -current.

On 29/03/2011 12:35, Pierre Cazenave wrote:
> I couldn't get libproxy to build

FYI, I tried now with the updated (0.4.6) version on git master

http://slackbuilds.org/gitweb/?p=slackbuilds.git;a=commitdiff;h=ac83402644da63bc7d8f362ae0961ab1d6e0e202

and builds fine on l33t. :)

Matteo
Pierre Cazenave | 29 Mar 16:11 2011

On 29/03/2011 11:56, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> On 29/03/2011 12:35, Pierre Cazenave wrote:
>> I couldn't get libproxy to build
>
> FYI, I tried now with the updated (0.4.6) version on git master
>
> http://slackbuilds.org/gitweb/?p=slackbuilds.git;a=commitdiff;h=ac83402644da63bc7d8f362ae0961ab1d6e0e202
>
> and builds fine on l33t. :)
>
> Matteo

Got that one to work; not sure what was wrong before...

As such, midori can also be added as a "works".

Pierre
David Spencer | 29 Mar 21:38 2011

Re: My SlackBuilds on -current.

Am I allowed to recycle this thread for some more packages?

(1) I see from git that R is being removed (unmaintained).  Well, qgis
(one of my packages) incorrectly lists R as a dependency in the
README.  In fact qgis does not depend on R these days, so it would be
great to just edit the README to remove the reference to R.  Thanks!

(2) postgis (not one of my packages) doesn't build at the moment.
This is not a 13.37 problem -- the cause is the recent Postgresql 9
upgrade.  Upgrading postgis to the latest version upstream (1.5.2) is
straightforward and solves the build problem.

Best wishes
-Dave Spencer
Rich Shepard | 29 Mar 21:48 2011

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, David Spencer wrote:

> (1) I see from git that R is being removed (unmaintained).

   So, for future versions of R I build from source without a SlackBuild
script?

Rich
Ivan Pavicevic | 29 Mar 21:59 2011
Picon

Re: My SlackBuilds on -current.

As biochemist, I often use R on Slackware64, it is the most powerful data analysis framework. And of course, always built from src with SlackBuild script. I hope that SlackBuilds.org will continue to support R.