Grigorios Bouzakis | 10 May 07:22 2011

script maintenance

Hello,
due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
maintaining the following scripts:

audio/qmmp
network/arora
network/kbluetooth
system/krusader

For kbluetooth, even if someone doesnt want to maintain it, i would like
confirmation that it works correctly under KDE 4.5.x & 4.6.x if possible.
There is a new KDE bluetooth application called bluedevil, which i see is
the latest addition to AlienBOB's packages, and makes kbluetooth rather
irrelevant. It never was a complete bluetooth solution to begin with.

Regarding krusader if anyone wishes to adopt it, there is a new beta
version out that includes the patch for xz.

Greg

()  against html e-mail  |  usenet & email communication netiquette
/\  www.asciiribbon.org  |  www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
Grigorios Bouzakis | 10 May 07:39 2011

Re: script maintenance

Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks-6gurm7lmoKDQT0dZR+AlfA@...> wrote:
> Hello,
> due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
> maintaining the following scripts:
>
> audio/qmmp
> network/arora
> network/kbluetooth
> system/krusader
>
> For kbluetooth, even if someone doesnt want to maintain it, i would like
> confirmation that it works correctly under KDE 4.5.x & 4.6.x if possible.
> There is a new KDE bluetooth application called bluedevil, which i see is
> the latest addition to AlienBOB's packages, and makes kbluetooth rather
> irrelevant. It never was a complete bluetooth solution to begin with.
>
> Regarding krusader if anyone wishes to adopt it, there is a new beta
> version out that includes the patch for xz.

Actually there isn't a new krusader beta out yet. But the patch has been
merged into its development tree, so it shouldn't be needed when the new
version is released.

()  against html e-mail  |  usenet & email communication netiquette
/\  www.asciiribbon.org  |  www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
korgman | 10 May 08:28 2011
Picon

Re: script maintenance

On 10/05/2011 08:22 πμ, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> Hello,
> due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
> maintaining the following scripts:
>
> audio/qmmp

I take qmmp

MAINTAINER="Michales Michaloudes"
EMAIL="korgie <at> gmail.com"

http://clavisound.dyndns-server.com
Michales Michaloudes

Robby Workman | 19 May 06:11 2011

Re: script maintenance

On Tue, 10 May 2011 09:28:27 +0300
korgman <korgie@...> wrote:

> On 10/05/2011 08:22 πμ, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> > Hello,
> > due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
> > maintaining the following scripts:
> >
> > audio/qmmp
>
> I take qmmp
>
> MAINTAINER="Michales Michaloudes"
> EMAIL="korgie@..."

Done in my git branch ; thanks!

-RW
korgman <korgie@...> wrote:

> On 10/05/2011 08:22 πμ, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> > Hello,
> > due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
> > maintaining the following scripts:
> >
> > audio/qmmp

(Continue reading)

Robby Workman | 19 May 06:16 2011

Re: script maintenance

On Tue, 10 May 2011 08:22:40 +0300
Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@...> wrote:

> due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
> maintaining the following scripts:
>
> network/arora
> network/kbluetooth
> system/krusader

All are now in my "remove-rw" branch that I will merge into
master at some point in the near future unless these are
claimed; thanks for letting us know!

-RW
On Tue, 10 May 2011 08:22:40 +0300
Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@...> wrote:

> due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
> maintaining the following scripts:
>
> network/arora
> network/kbluetooth
> system/krusader

All are now in my "remove-rw" branch that I will merge into
master at some point in the near future unless these are
claimed; thanks for letting us know!
(Continue reading)

B Kirkpatrick | 19 May 16:36 2011
Picon

Re: script maintenance

due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop maintaining the following scripts: network/arora network/kbluetooth system/krusader
All are now in my "remove-rw" branch that I will merge into master at some point in the near future unless these are claimed; thanks for letting us know! -RW _______________________________________________ SlackBuilds-users mailing list SlackBuilds-users-ko+OqhKiB2wsHrnhXWJB8w@public.gmane.org http://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/listinfo/slackbuilds-users Archives - http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/ FAQ - http://slackbuilds.org/faq/

"I don't always use KDE, but when I do, I prefer Krusader", so I will take it.

MAINTAINER="Bill Kirkpatrick"
EMAIL="bkirkp-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org"

Regards,
Bill

        due to the fact i dont use them anymore, i would like to stop
maintaining the following scripts:

network/arora
network/kbluetooth
system/krusader

All are now in my "remove-rw" branch that I will merge into
master at some point in the near future unless these are
claimed; thanks for letting us know!

-RW

    "I don't always use KDE, but when I do, I prefer Krusader", so I
    will take it.<br><br>
    MAINTAINER="Bill Kirkpatrick"<br>
    Regards,<br>
    Bill<br><br>
Robby Workman | 19 May 17:01 2011

Re: script maintenance

On Thu, 19 May 2011 09:36:18 -0500
B Kirkpatrick <bkirkp@...> wrote:

> "I don't always use KDE, but when I do, I prefer Krusader", so I will
> take it.
>
> MAINTAINER="Bill Kirkpatrick"
> EMAIL="bkirkp@..."

Got it; thanks!

-RW
B Kirkpatrick <bkirkp@...> wrote:

> "I don't always use KDE, but when I do, I prefer Krusader", so I will
> take it.
>
> MAINTAINER="Bill Kirkpatrick"
> EMAIL="bkirkp@..."

Got it; thanks!