rootoutcast | 13 Jan 13:42 2012

Working on slackbuilds for festival and speech_tools

Hi everyone I am working on slackbuilds for festival and
speech_tools and am having a problem with simlinks being created
during the make process for festival, the festival binary and the
festival_client binary in $PKG/usr/bin/ are simlinks to
/tmp/SBo/festival/bin/, this is also true for saytime. I have
looked at the documentation for festival and found a variable in
config/config called FESTIVAL_HOME That can be changed to set the
installation location of festival. My question is can this variable
be set from inside the slackbuild?

Joseph

ABELA Chris | 13 Jan 14:11 2012

Re: Working on slackbuilds for festival andspeech_tools