andrewthomas | 5 Apr 15:53 2011
Picon

gslapt on slackware64-current

When I open up gslapt, it opens partially off the screen, with the
lower-right quarter of the UI in the upper-left quarter of my screen.  I
then have to maximize to be able to see.  I tried to build the package
against -current, yet it had the same problem.  Any ideas?
Jason Woodward | 6 Apr 14:53 2011

Re: gslapt on slackware64-current

> When I open up gslapt, it opens partially off the screen, with the
> lower-right quarter of the UI in the upper-left quarter of my screen.  I

> then have to maximize to be able to see.  I tried to build the package
> against -current, yet it had the same problem.	Any ideas?

Does this continue if you remove ~/.config/gslapt/rc ?

take care,
jason
--
Jason Woodward
<woodwardj@...>

On 04/06/2011 07:53 AM, Jason Woodward wrote:
>> When I open up gslapt, it opens partially off the screen, with the
>> lower-right quarter of the UI in the upper-left quarter of my screen.  I
>> then have to maximize to be able to see.  I tried to build the package
>> against -current, yet it had the same problem.	Any ideas?
> Does this continue if you remove ~/.config/gslapt/rc ?
>

> take care,
> jason
> --
> Jason Woodward
> <woodwardj@...>
I don't even have a ~/.config/gslapt.
Jason Woodward | 6 Apr 17:47 2011

Re: gslapt on slackware64-current

> > Does this continue if you remove ~/.config/gslapt/rc ?
>
> I don't even have a ~/.config/gslapt.

Do you have a /root/.config/gslapt/rc ?

take care,
jason
--
Jason Woodward
<woodwardj@...>

On 04/06/2011 10:47 AM, Jason Woodward wrote:
> Do you have a /root/.config/gslapt/rc ?
>

> take care,
> jason
> --
> Jason Woodward
> <woodwardj@...>
all I have in /root/.config is Trolltech.conf
Jason Woodward | 6 Apr 20:18 2011

Re: gslapt on slackware64-current

Andrew,

> > Do you have a /root/.config/gslapt/rc ?
>
> all I have in /root/.config is Trolltech.conf

Are you using the newest version of gslapt?

If you resize and position gslapt as you want it and close it, it should
reopen in the same location with the same size.  That is what is contained
within the .config/gslapt/rc file.

take care,
jason
--
Jason Woodward
<woodwardj@...>

On 04/06/2011 01:18 PM, Jason Woodward wrote:
> Are you using the newest version of gslapt?
>
> If you resize and position gslapt as you want it and close it, it should
> reopen in the same location with the same size.  That is what is contained
> within the .config/gslapt/rc file.
>

> take care,
> jason
> --
> Jason Woodward
> <woodwardj@...>
gslapt-0.5.3e-x86_64-1.tgz

I have opened and resized/repositioned and closed, but when I reopen, it
is back in the top corner.

I am not getting a gslapt/rc file in either ~ or /.  I even tried to
reinstall gslapt, but no luck.

thanks for your help.
Jason Woodward | 7 Apr 00:44 2011

Re: gslapt on slackware64-current

> gslapt-0.5.3e-x86_64-1.tgz
>
> I have opened and resized/repositioned and closed, but when I reopen, it

> is back in the top corner.
>
> I am not getting a gslapt/rc file in either ~ or /.  I even tried to
> reinstall gslapt, but no luck.

What desktop environment are you using?  What output do you see if you
start gslapt from a terminal?

take care,
jason
--