Steven Saner | 13 Apr 23:23 2011

Building PACKAGES.TXT and CHECKSUMS.md5

Hi:

I have a number of custom built slackware packages and I would like to
create a PACKAGES.TXT and CHECKSUMS.md5 for those packages. I'm sure
that I could write a script to do this, but I'm assuming that there
are already scripts available that do this. Can someone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks

Steve

Steven Saner
steve <at> saner.net
Darren Austin | 13 Apr 23:48 2011
Picon

Re: Building PACKAGES.TXT and CHECKSUMS.md5

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Steven Saner wrote:
> I have a number of custom built slackware packages and I would like to create
> a PACKAGES.TXT and CHECKSUMS.md5 for those packages. I'm sure that I could
> write a script to do this, but I'm assuming that there are already scripts
> available that do this. Can someone point me in the right direction?

We have a few functions in the GNOME SlackBuild build system that do exactly
this.

Take a look at:
https://github.com/gnomeslackbuild/gsb-build-system/blob/aefe68e67abec2c81632395c27d355e7e7383c21/build/functions.sh

Look for the functions: