Rich Shepard | 30 Jun 02:39 2011

Need wxWidgets (C++) Library

   I want to use the java app called db-main to generate E-R diagrams from
SQL files. It uses wxWidgets in the C++ GUI front end. While I have wxPython
installed, trying to invoke db-main yields:

/opt/db-main/bin/db_main: error while loading shared libraries:
libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

   Should I complile wxWidgets and have it co-resident with wxPython?

Rich
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo | 30 Jun 03:00 2011
Picon

Re: Need wxWidgets (C++) Library

> /opt/db-main/bin/db_main: error while loading shared libraries:
> libwx_gtk2_core-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
>  Should I complile wxWidgets and have it co-resident with wxPython?

I think that's the old version of wxWidgets
here's the new one: libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so
Mine is 2.8.12

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
Personal Blog : http://willysr.blogspot.com
Linux Blog: http://slackblogs.blogspot.com
Rich Shepard | 30 Jun 06:04 2011

Re: Need wxWidgets (C++) Library

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

> I think that's the old version of wxWidgets here's the new one:
> libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so Mine is 2.8.12

Willy,

   In either case, I don't find a SlackBuild script for them. So, I guess
it's the standard source compile. Tomorrow.

Thanks,

Rich

Gmane