Res | 2 Jan 04:01 2010
Picon

Ass hole (fwd)

You need help you senile old fool

I now regret standing up for you when it was called for your removal from
this list, I now support any such action :)

and I trust that anyone taking any of the.. no... i refuse to call what
you give to people as "advice", so I trust anyone taking any notice of
anything you think they should, seriously googles your name for a bit to
see exactly what sort of ill informed racist wanker they might be
accepting input from.