Mark Evenson | 24 Feb 18:16 2012
Picon

Patch for ABCL to dynamically load CFFI JNA requirement

Please consider the referenced patch for inclusion in cffi-0.10.7.
Comments towards improvments solicited.

Improvements to ABCL CFFI implementation:

o  autoload the 'jna.jar' dependency if possible (requires abcl-1.1.0-dev)

o  initial implementation of callbacks

Needs ABCL specific tests, but I can load CL+SSL with this patch.

[1]: http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/cffi/abcl-cffi-20120224a.diff

Cheers,
easyE

is nothing to compare to it now."
Luís Oliveira | 11 Mar 22:13 2012
Picon

Re: Patch for ABCL to dynamically load CFFI JNA requirement

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Mark Evenson <evenson <at> panix.com> wrote:
> Please consider the referenced patch for inclusion in cffi-0.10.7. Comments
> towards improvments solicited.

It didn't apply cleanly to the current checkout from git, but the
merge was straightforward. Even so, I might have messed something up
since I didn't test anything.

Thanks!

Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/
Mark Evenson | 12 Mar 12:31 2012
Picon

Re: Patch for ABCL to dynamically load CFFI JNA requirement

Thanks for applying: I'll test from your git before the April Quicklisp.

Tersely written on my iPhone