wl chiu | 26 Apr 14:47 2012

*load-pathname* with incorrect value

Hi again,
I have a file:
---- load-pathname.lisp -----
(print *load-pathname*)
-----------------------------
When loaded, I get this:

java.exe -cp "abcl.jar" org.armedbear.lisp.Main --load load-path.lisp==> #P"load-path.lisp"

According to CLHS, I believe this is wrong?
  During a call to load, *load-pathname* is bound to the pathname denoted by  the the first argument to
load, merged against the defaults; that is, it  is bound to (pathname (merge-pathnames filespec)).
 During the same time

Cheers,
Wei-Lun Chiu
Mark Evenson | 6 May 16:04 2012
Picon

Re: [armedbear-devel] *load-pathname* with incorrect value