Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll | 9 Sep 14:09 2007

Re: build-shared-library and export functions

Please bear in mind that there are easier ways to do the same. For
instance, you can compile your code as a *.fas file and load it using
cl_load(), and invoke the lisp functions using their lisp name. This
is a bit more stable, in the sense that this interface is not going to
change.

Alternatively, you can link your program using ECL. Then the compiler
will produce all the read_VV calls, etc.

It is all up to you.

Juanjo