9 May 2011 02:40
Juho Snellman <jsnell <at> iki.fi>
2011-05-09 00:40:56 GMT
2011-05-09 00:40:56 GMT
SBCL 1.0.48 has been released, release notes follow:
changes in sbcl-1.0.48 relative to sbcl-1.0.47:
* incompatible change: SB!KERNEL:INSTANCE-LAMBDA, deprecated for over five
years, is now no longer supported.
* enhancement: read() and write() have been added to SB-POSIX.
* enhancement: types of DEFSTRUCT constructors are proclaimed more
accurately, allowing better typechecking of call-sites.
* enhancement: errors during compile-time-too processing (i.e. EVAL-WHEN)
are no longer caught. (reverted to pre 1.0.34 behaviour)
* optimization: slightly faster ISQRT. (lp#713343)
* bug fix: better support for Solaris /bin/sh in sh-based tests.
* bug fix: TRACE behaves better when attempting to trace undefined
* bug fix: missed optimizations for (FUNCALL (LAMBDA ...) ...) in comparison
to (FUNCALL #'(LAMBDA ...) ...).
* bug fix: ((LAMBDA ...) ...) forms with invalid argument counts resulted in
a compile-time error. (lp#720382)
* bug fix: forms such as (FUNCALL (FUNCTION NAME OOPS) ...) were compiled
* bug fix: less verbose source forms for functions from EVAL. (lp#747485)
* bug fix: sense of SLOT-BOUNDP-USING-CLASS was inverted in a MAKE-INSTANCE
optimization. (regression from 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199)
* bug fix: package locks did not protects against compile-time side-effects
of DEFUN. (lp#675584)
* bug fix: --dynamic-space-size argument is validated more carefully.
* bug fix: memory fault from printing a malformed simple-condition.
* bug fix: redefining classes so that slot-definition classes change now
engages the obsolete instance protocol. (lp#766271)
* bug fix: constant improper lists could break source coverage recording.
* bug fix: compiling calls to eg. MEMBER with massive constant list arguments
could exhaust stack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ WhatsUp Gold - Download Free Network Management Software The most intuitive, comprehensive, and cost-effective network management toolset available today. Delivers lowest initial acquisition cost and overall TCO of any competing solution. http://p.sf.net/sfu/whatsupgold-sd
_______________________________________________ Sbcl-announce mailing list Sbcl-announce <at> lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/sbcl-announce