Jared Hawkins | 3 Apr 06:17 2004

Re: PHP mail not working

I'm not sure. How would I check and then fix if this is so? I'm running
apache on port 80. I'm not sure about cgp.

>Do you have php and cgp fighting over port 80?

On
>> Behalf Of Jared Hawkins
>> Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 9:53 AM
>> To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions
>> Subject: PHP mail not working
>>
>> *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
Pro*
>> Since I installed CGPro it seems PHPmail is no longer working. Any
>> suggestions?
>>
>> Blessings,
>> Jared N. Hawkins, Sr.
>> Teaching Pastor

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <CGatePro-digest <at> mail.stalker.cm>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <CGatePro-index <at> mail.stalker.com>
Send administrative queries to  <CGatePro-request <at> mail.stalker.com>
(Continue reading)

Todd Schuldt | 3 Apr 07:05 2004

Re: PHP mail not working

On the CGP admin interface go to Settings/Access/Serving HTTP User
Clients and click on the "listner" link there.  It will tell you if
CGP is looking for post 80 there.  If it is you can change the port to
0 where it says 80 and click update.  Warning though - the only way
into the web mail will be through https (but you really want this
anyway since their passwords won't be in the clear when they use it)

Todd