Rohan Nicholls | 10 Apr 11:45 2003
Picon

threading in mutt

Hi there,

I feel like an idiot, as I have not figured out how to enable threading in mutt.

I have read the INSTALL file, gone through the configure file, but no luck,
and there are a lot of references to threading in the manual, but they all
relate to the wonderful things you can do with it, not how to get it
up and running.

I have just switched to a source based distro of linux from debian.  In debian
it was included in the binary automatically, so I got hooked on it, and am now
in the dark.:(

Any help on this would be much appreciated,

thanks,

rohan

René Clerc | 10 Apr 11:49 2003
Picon

Re: threading in mutt

* Rohan Nicholls <rohan.nicholls <at> informaat.nl> [10-04-2003 11:44]:

> I feel like an idiot, as I have not figured out how to enable
> threading in mutt.

set sort=threads

René Clerc                      - (rene <at> clerc.nl)

True power is when we have every justification to kill, and don't.
-Oscar Schindler
Lukas Ruf | 10 Apr 11:57 2003

Re: threading in mutt

* Ren? Clerc <rene <at> clerc.nl> [2003-04-10 11:52]:
> * Rohan Nicholls <rohan.nicholls <at> informaat.nl> [10-04-2003 11:44]:
>
> > I feel like an idiot, as I have not figured out how to enable
> > threading in mutt.
>
> set sort=threads

additionaly:

set sort_aux=last-date-received         # sorting the threads

wbr,
Lukas

Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |

Michael Tatge | 10 Apr 11:57 2003
Picon

Re: threading in mutt

Rohan Nicholls (rohan.nicholls <at> informaat.nl) muttered:
> I feel like an idiot, as I have not figured out how to enable
> threading in mutt.

set sort=threads

HTH,

Michael

*** PUBLIC flooding detected from erikyyy
<lewnie> THAT's an erik, pholx.... ;)
	-- Seen on #LinuxGER

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key

Rohan Nicholls | 10 Apr 16:52 2003
Picon

Re: threading in mutt

> I feel like an idiot, as I have not figured out how to enable threading in mutt.

Thank you all for your responses, that was it.  I guess I was getting
way too complicated...

So nice to have threading back, amazing how much of a difference it
makes.

Thanks again,

rohan

Gmane