Thomas Boutroue | 22 Feb 09:03 2011
Picon

Good idea this poll

Hi Jan !

As I previously said, i need three things to use Trojità only :
- Working composing part with SMTP working with GMail (TSL)
- Multi accounts support
-  a way to configure special folders as Trash or Archives to make trojita use them to move messages in with quick access buttons 'Move to trash or 'Keep in archives'

And with that it would be fine....

- and a very great feature would be the integration of Mozilla ISP database to make the account wizard work flawlessly....

But great job !
Jan Kundrát | 22 Feb 15:18 2011
Picon

Re: Good idea this poll

Hi Thomas,
thank you for your reaction. Comments below.

On 02/22/11 09:03, Thomas Boutroue wrote:
> As I previously said, i need three things to use Trojità only :
> - Working composing part with SMTP working with GMail (TSL)

Yes, this is [1]. The main reason for why it isn't fixed yet is that the
composer is known to occasionally produce malformed e-mails, and I don't
want to, well, pollute the internet. The actual fix for enabling
STARTTLS is trivial.

> - Multi accounts support

More and more people are requesting this (four so far just today), so I
just created a feature request [2] for that. This will likely *not* make
it for 0.3, though.

> -  a way to configure special folders as Trash or Archives to make trojita
> use them to move messages in with quick access buttons 'Move to trash or
> 'Keep in archives'

There are actually two issues, first of them being Google's "virtual
mailboxes", ie. implementation of mailboxes via tagging on top of one
pool of messages. This sounds interesting, and would be nice to focus
on; filed as [3]. Again, not for 0.3, though, but I'm glad that I hear
what people are suggesting, this is exactly what I was asking for.

The second is support for adding hotkeys for custom actions. That'd be
amazing, I agree. Filed as [4].

> - and a very great feature would be the integration of Mozilla ISP database
> to make the account wizard work flawlessly....

Filed as [5].

Thanks for your feedback, it's very much appreciated.

Jan

[1] http://projects.flaska.net/issues/show/8
[2] http://projects.flaska.net/issues/show/90
[3] http://projects.flaska.net/issues/show/93