Paul Kealy | 27 Feb 00:19 2012
Picon

MIDI to control lights

MIDI can control everything from garage door openers and
coffeepot timers and lights to, well, yes . . . even replications
of the King Of Instruments

Checkout MidiBox MIDI applications if you are a good DIYer:

I've used MIDI to control stage lighting for years,
and soon to integrate it within my organ to control
lighting and motors via MIDIbox / jOrgan controls.

pk
Marco Francesco | 27 Feb 00:58 2012
Picon

Re: MIDI to control lights

Please see under "jOrgan to Control Lights"