C.D. | 5 Oct 22:12 2011
Picon

TrendrrBeanstalk : Touch Command

Hi,

From what we can see, beanstalk's "touch" command is missing from the
client. Would it be possible to add this to your library so that we
can use the TTR feature in a more reliable way?

Thanks a ton.

Jon Cooper | 6 Oct 15:35 2011
Picon

Re: TrendrrBeanstalk : Touch Command

> From what we can see, beanstalk's "touch" command is missing from the
> client. Would it be possible to add this to your library so that we
> can use the TTR feature in a more reliable way?

https://github.com/dustismo/TrendrrBeanstalk

It looks like he is actively merging pull requests. I'd suggest adding the feature yourself, then
submitting a patch. If you haven't used git / github before I'm happy to walk you through it.

Jon