david_erdman | 30 Dec 15:34 2003

Re: clarification

I agree...I switched to cc 2.1 office a month ago and absolutely love it.

                    Richard
                    Morrell              To:     devinfo <at> lists.e-smith.org
                    <dick <at> dickmorr       cc:
                    ell.com>             Subject:     [e-smith-devinfo] clarification

                    12/30/2003
                    09:20 AM

Last night I made a comment about Clark Connect 2.0, I'd not used or got
under the bonnet of 2.1. 2.1 is a benchmark on usability, clarity of
coding, installation design and service configuration that SME can aim
for.

If you've not played with 2.1 I suggest you make time to do so.

It's brilliant

--
Please report bugs to smebugs <at> mitel.com
Please mail smesecurity <at> mitel.com (only) to discuss security issues