Jan Krajdl | 21 Jan 17:48 2013
Picon

[Check_mk (english)] Custom notification are sent on contacts with disabled notification

Hi,

I made some basic test on check_mk 1.2.1i4. I have two contacts with
filled e-mail but one of them had disabled notification. If the host
goes down or something similar which invoke notification, notification
is sent only to contact with enabled notification. So far so good. But
when I in wato invoke custom notification command, notification is
received by both of contacts. Is this bug or it has some reason? I found
it after setting LDAP sync and it looks pretty dangerous - I almost send
notification to all people in LDAP although the login permission has
only few of them :))

Jan Krajdl

Lars Michelsen | 22 Jan 15:02 2013
Picon

Re: [Check_mk (english)] Custom notification are sent on contacts with disabled notification

Hi Jan,

please post the contacts.mk generated by WATO.

Regards
Lars