Abdelkarim Mateos Sanchez | 8 Feb 11:01 2011

Using CA intyermediate on stunnel problem

Hi.

We are using RapidSSL certificate for my hosts.

We are using stunnel for ASSP (AntiSpam Proxy System)

We are trying use this certificate but get some errors. We are looking
for solution but problem persist,

cert = /etc/stunnel/cpanel.pem
chroot = /usr/local/cpanel/var/run/stunnel-assp/
pid = /stunnel.pid
setuid = stunnel
setgid = stunnel
output = /var/log/stunnel.log
[ssmtp]
accept = 465
connect = 127.0.0.2:26
#CAfile = /etc/stunnel/cpanel.cabundle
#CApath = /etc/stunnel/rapidssl/

When try connect get this error

depth=0

/serialNumber=cso/HwRW/nTj87jIivvttDvfpI7rUt2c/C=ES/O=genesis.islaserver.com/OU=GT15685418/OU=See
www.rapidssl.com/resources/cps (c)11/OU=Domain Control Validated -
RapidSSL(R)/CN=genesis.islaserver.com
verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
verify return:1
(Continue reading)

josealf | 8 Feb 13:05 2011
Picon

Re: Using CA intyermediate on stunnel problem

Abdel,

I would do it like this:

1. In your cpanel.pem you should place only the host cert and key.
2. Uncomment your CAPath sentence.
3. Put rapidssl intermediate and root certs in /etc/stunnel/rapidssl
4. Run c_rehash . in /etc/stunnel/rapidssl

Let me know how it goes.