David H. Lipman | 6 Dec 04:10 2012
X-Face

Vidalia Bundle (Tor, Polipo & Vidalia)

I wanted to update my Vidalia Bundle (Tor, Polipo & Vidalia) but I could NOT find the
software I have traditionally used.

I want to use Tor mainly for its Proxy capability and no-where could I find the Vidalia
Bundle which contains Vidalia, Tor and Polipo.

What happened to this combo ?

Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
andrew | 6 Dec 06:14 2012
Picon

Re: Vidalia Bundle (Tor, Polipo & Vidalia)