David Heereman | 6 Jun 11:03 2012

Accessing message content in the REQ/REP C++ example

Hi All,

I am new to zeromq and I'm trying to understand how the access the messages send in the C++ version of the REQ-REP example in the guide (hwserver & hwclient). In python, i see that it's really easy but the C++ version works different. I also read in the documentation to never access zmq_msg_t members directly but to use the zmq_msg family of functions. I would be really happy about an answer that shows me how to std::cout the real data I am sending.

Cheers,

David