Mike Linksvayer | 10 Jun 18:37 2009

Laurence.GERRER | 15 Jun 14:25 2009

From: cc-community-bounces@...
Mike Linksvayer
Sent: 10 June, 2009 6:38 PM
To: cc-community@...;
cc-devel@...; discussion of the Creative Commons
Metadata work
Subject: [cc-community] See you in Torino!

Many of you I hope!

Please share http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/15095 encouraging
people to attend the CC Tech Summit and COMMUNIA conference later this
month. Registration deadlines approaching.

Thanks,
Mike

p.s. Click on "CC BY-SA" in the photo caption on
http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/15095 to see ccREL in action
on the license deed -- attribution info and copy&paste HTML is
(Continue reading)

Mike Linksvayer | 15 Jun 16:47 2009

Re: See you in Torino!

Hi Laurence,

http://www.carloalberto.org/allegati/2ndcommuniaconferenceaccommodation.pdf
has a list of hotels and a map.  The booking instructions are for
COMMUNIA but if you're not also attending that the list/map should
still be useful.

Mike