Parker | 2 May 22:58 2011
Picon

Re: [SFC-Core] IMPORTANT: SFC 2011 board election, request your voting token

Just another reminder that the polls close on the 7th, this Sat.
Chapters that haven't already voted should sit down /this week/ and
order candidates!

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Parker <gameguy43 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder to everyone: voting closes May 7th.
>
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Ben Moskowitz <benrito <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>> PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE.
>> Greetings, all.
>> The 2011 SFC board election is upon
>> us: http://wiki.freeculture.org/Board11/Election
>> We are about to open the voting period. Each chapter receive one voting
>> token.
>> If you want to vote, you must take these actions.
>> 1. IF YOU ARE A CHAPTER LEADER: respond to this email with your name, email
>> address, chapter name, and confirm that your chapter is active.
>> 2. IF YOU ARE A CHAPTER MEMBER: respond to this email with the name of your
>> chapter leader, his or her email address, chapter name, and confirm that
>> your chapter is active.
>> Please confirm your intent to vote in the upcoming election by NO LATER THAN
>> FRIDAY, MARCH 22. If we do not receive a message from your chapter, we will
>> be unable to issue a voting token for this year's election.
>> In order to maintain a free and fair election, and confirm that all chapters
>> are represented, we are pushing the calendar back 1 week. The new calendar
>> is reflected here:
>> April 25th: voting begins
>> May 7th: voting closes
>> May 9th: new board of directors announced
>> Please contact me or Kevin Donovan, cc'd, with any questions.
(Continue reading)

Aditi Rajaram | 8 May 03:53 2011
Picon

REMINDER: VOTING CLOSING TONIGHT

Vote if you haven't!

Information here: http://wiki.freeculture.org/Board11/Nominations

On May 2, 2011, at 4:58 PM, Parker wrote:

> Just another reminder that the polls close on the 7th, this Sat.
> Chapters that haven't already voted should sit down /this week/ and
> order candidates!
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Parker <gameguy43 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just a reminder to everyone: voting closes May 7th.
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Ben Moskowitz <benrito <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>>> PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE.
>>> Greetings, all.
>>> The 2011 SFC board election is upon
>>> us: http://wiki.freeculture.org/Board11/Election
>>> We are about to open the voting period. Each chapter receive one voting
>>> token.
>>> If you want to vote, you must take these actions.
>>> 1. IF YOU ARE A CHAPTER LEADER: respond to this email with your name, email
>>> address, chapter name, and confirm that your chapter is active.
>>> 2. IF YOU ARE A CHAPTER MEMBER: respond to this email with the name of your
>>> chapter leader, his or her email address, chapter name, and confirm that
>>> your chapter is active.
>>> Please confirm your intent to vote in the upcoming election by NO LATER THAN
>>> FRIDAY, MARCH 22. If we do not receive a message from your chapter, we will
>>> be unable to issue a voting token for this year's election.
>>> In order to maintain a free and fair election, and confirm that all chapters
(Continue reading)

Neville Bezzina | 14 May 17:41 2011
Picon

Re: [FC-Chapters] [SFC-Core] IMPORTANT: SFC 2011 board election, request your voting token

What's happening with the elections? Nothing seems to have been announced!

--
http://www.madebyparker.com
Aditi Rajaram | 14 May 23:07 2011
Picon

Re: [SFC-Core] [FC-Chapters] IMPORTANT: SFC 2011 board election, request your voting token

There was an error w/ Selectricity - it says the election was set to run until May 30 instead of May 7, as planned. We're trying to see if we can move the end date forward, but if not, we're going to wait it out.

--
http://www.madebyparker.com
Neville Bezzina | 14 May 23:43 2011
Picon

Re: [SFC-Core] [FC-Chapters] IMPORTANT: SFC 2011 board election, request your voting token

Thanks for your reply :)

--
http://www.madebyparker.com
Neville Bezzina | 31 May 22:16 2011
Picon

Re: [SFC-Core] [FC-Chapters] IMPORTANT: SFC 2011 board election, request your voting token

Any updates?

--
http://www.madebyparker.com