Andreas Hornig | 14 Apr 02:35 2012
Picon

HAM, Beacon & Hacks - NASA's SpaceAppsChallenge, also in Stuttgart 21-22.April

Hi everyone,

perhaps the HAM, Beacon and Hacks app is interesting for you, because you could also use it to include freifunk stations into the DB. http://spaceappschallenge.org/challenge/ham-beacon-hacks/
Hopefully it will be coded during the SpaceApps Challenge of NASA and there is even an event in Stuttgart, Germany for those of you interested in coding apps or doing other charity works for science.

best regards,

Andreas

Mario Behling | 14 Apr 11:17 2012
Picon

Re: HAM, Beacon & Hacks - NASA's SpaceAppsChallenge, also in Stuttgart 21-22.April

Hi Andreas,

cool stuff! I put up a short article on the blog about it:
http://blog.freifunk.net/2012/ham-beacon-hacks-nasas-spaceappschallenge

Please let us know about the progress. It will definitely be
interesting to hear.

All the best,

Mario