Shrinivasan T | 8 May 07:01 2012
Picon

Fwd: May Meet - Programming with libpcap

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "MohanR" <mohan43u@...>
Date: May 8, 2012 10:23 AM
Subject: May Meet - Programming with libpcap
To: "Shrinivasan T" <tshrinivasan@...>

Hi Shrini,

Here is the details,

Topic : Programming with libpcap
Description : libpcap is famous library used to capture packets going
through a network interface. It is the core part of 'tcpdump' network
utility. Also, it has been used by many famous applications like
'Wireshark', 'Snort', 'Scapy' etc.,

In this talk we will explore about howto write an application using
libpcap and the various use of filters available in libpcap to capture
specific packets.

Time : 30 mins

Links:
http://www.tcpdump.org/index.html/
http://www.manpagez.com/man/7/pcap-filter/
https://github.com/mohan43u/pcapstreamer/

About:
A linux programmer who is trying to fix his day-to-day issues by writing
code.
(Continue reading)

Girish Venkatachalam | 8 May 07:37 2012
Picon

Re: Fwd: May Meet - Programming with libpcap

Seems to be a good talk after a long time

Keep it up

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Shrinivasan T
<tshrinivasan@...> wrote:
> [...]

AJIT KUMAR | 8 May 11:13 2012
Picon

Re: Fwd: May Meet - Programming with libpcap

Hi Shrinivasan ,

I am very happy to know about this talk because from last few weeks i was
trying to getting start in this.
I want to join this Talk.
How can i join this.

With Regards.