David Tabachnikov | 1 Mar 11:35 2009

Multilanguage runJobs.php

Hello,

Our setting of MediaWiki includes a number of languages, with a common DB called MC_WIKICAFE, and DBs per

language called MC_WIKICAFE_EN, MC_WIKICAFE_HE, and so on. So far, it works flawlessly. The only problem
we have

is running the runJobs.php script. I was unable to find a way to set the language with which runJobs is
supposed to be run with,

or make runJobs run for all the languages in the system.

I know we're not the only ones with such a setup ,so how do people do that usually?

Thanks,

                Dave
Benjamin Lees | 3 Mar 00:04 2009
Picon

Re: Multilanguage runJobs.php

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 5:35 AM, David Tabachnikov <davidt <at> metacafe.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Our setting of MediaWiki includes a number of languages, with a common DB
> called MC_WIKICAFE, and DBs per
>
> language called MC_WIKICAFE_EN, MC_WIKICAFE_HE, and so on. So far, it works
> flawlessly. The only problem we have
>
> is running the runJobs.php script. I was unable to find a way to set the
> language with which runJobs is supposed to be run with,
>
> or make runJobs run for all the languages in the system.
>

> I know we're not the only ones with such a setup ,so how do people do that
> usually?
>

> Thanks,
>
>                Dave

Maintenance scripts are run on whichever database you've specified with