Enrique | 2 Jun 22:13 2009
Picon

Updating local wikipedia from pages-articles

Hello all
I have an wikipedia for my local intranet reading, i update my local
wikipedia somes times depending of download of pages-articles and date .. ,
and make the proces with mwdumper.jar and runnig rebuildall.php but this
proces is largue and the sever responde slow while pthe proces is running,
my cuestion is if exist some precedure to make all this automatically in
some date monthly directily form wikipedia, i realy want  dump to my
database the changes maked on the  original wikipedia, for example if i
haved dumped 02-05-2009-eswiki-pages-articles.xml to my database and the
official wikipedia exist 02-06-2009-eswiki-pages-articles.xml uptodate my
local wiki without dump all entry  xml??

---- Original Message -----
From: "Benjamin Lees" <emufarmers <at> gmail.com>
To: "MediaWiki announcements and site admin list"
<mediawiki-l <at> lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Blocking/Allowing IP ranges

> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:20 AM, Tony Molloy <tony.molloy <at> ul.ie> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just set up a mediawiki site and everything went ok. I've set up
>> both
>> test and production server.
>>
>> Before bringing the production server online I'd like to restrict access
(Continue reading)

Enrique | 3 Jun 14:42 2009
Picon

header of articles

Hi all
I have my all articles header have the same header and is an article, i
dumped to my database pages-articles and now running rebuildall.php scritp.
i have the same problem somes times all links point to the same article, i
hope when rebuildall.php finished  all wor fine, some know how fix this????

Gmane