Reach Out to the Truth | 1 Oct 05:54 2010
Picon

Re: disable version

> Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:53:38 -0300
> From: nevinhoalarcao <at> gmail.com
>
> Hi all!
> I am not a programmer and the few I know was learned from day after day
> reading the messages of this mailing. Now I have a question if I may:
> the  MediaWiki:Common.css
> page of the wiki I manage don't exist. If I call it trough search box it
> comes with create button available.  So I didn't undestand. In order to hide
> history button should I create it only with "li#ca-history { display: none
> !important; }" string?
> Sorry for bad english and grammar mistakes and dumb questions?
> Att, Névio
If it hasn't been created yet, you'll have to create it. Go ahead and create it, adding that line below the
comment. (Or remove the comment. It doesn't really matter.)

nevio carlos de alarcão | 1 Oct 09:37 2010
Picon

Re: disable version

Dear, thank you for the support. To be true, I don't want this particular
change in my page, but the information is very valuable and I think will
help me on other decisions. And if one do this I mean create that page what
one should do to revert the action? Just erase and save? All the best, Névio