nevio carlos de alarcão | 1 Oct 09:37 2010
Picon

Re: disable version

Dear, thank you for the support. To be true, I don't want this particular
change in my page, but the information is very valuable and I think will
help me on other decisions. And if one do this I mean create that page what
one should do to revert the action? Just erase and save? All the best, Névio