San Francisco Bay
Peace on Earth
Si se peude! - It can be done!
With your help we can do it!
Please Join the Campaign!
It's your last, best chance for a 2011 tax-deductible donation and to become a "Founding 100" Member
in the World Peace Campaign.
Your contribution will help launch the formal, World Campaign in January 2012.
There aren't many chances to be one of people who helped save the world! Please join the CampaignWe can use all the help
At this critical 'moment' in the history of civilization, you can be part of the 'trimtab,' one of the first corps to help change
the course of history, toward a safe, hopeful and positive future for our children and children's children. Please help us “widen the circle” and ramp up the World Peace Campaign -- to gain adoption of the “Time Out for Peace Plan,”
We appreciate any contribution you can afford to make. Thank you for your help.
Here are 3 ways you can help:
Donate/Become a member – At whatever level you can afford, just Click the Link Below to Donate!
Volunteer – Sign Up for our email list and become an active part of the team. We can use help in a range of areas, - fundraising, graphics, technology, social media, research & writing, volunteer coordination... Click the Link Below to Sign Up!
Enlist others – Please forward this e-mail to friends who might want to join the Campaign or send them our website Link Below.
Thank you for your generous contribution!
This is our first formal e-mail of the Campaign, so just to let you know:
Our sincere apologies to anyone on our personal lists who didn't want to receive this request. Please "opt out" below and we will remove you from future mailings.
“Your privacy is extremely important to us, and we'll do everything we can to protect it. We will not share your email address with anyone. We will not sell it or rent it, period.”
We also don't want to bother you with our e-mail/ newsletters, if you don't want to receive them. So again, "opt out" and we will remove from our list as quickly as possible. Thank you.
About The World Peace Campaign
The Time Out for Peace Plan
As ambitious as our 2016 World Peace Campaign goal is, it still leaves only 14 years for the nations of the world to work together through the Time Out for Peace Plan, -- to change the current perilous course of modern civilization and solve the world’s most serious, imminent and converging threats, -- before a predicted “2030 Spike” of converging global threats.
We believe that:
- World Peace is possible and necessary.
- We have the greatest opportunity in history to achieve it.
- "Peace is the only Way" - to mobilize the funding and international collaboration necessary to solve our common global threats.
- Military Spending is the only pool of discretionary capital sufficient to meet those threats and,
- Only under the auspices of a long-term, global, peace agreement will the major military powers risk their military/political/economic positions to work together.
- Without a global peace agreement in the near future, such as the Time Out for Peace Plan, we risk an unprecedented global collapse in the next 10 - 40 years.
- Through the 50-year Time Out for Peace Plan, we can build a positive, hopeful future for our children and our children's children.
- The $2+ Trillion of Global Military Spending (approximately half by the US) and the estimated $6 Trillion of additional Global Costs of War -- in deaths, damages and destruction, -- could be more wisely invested in creating a better world for today and tomorrow.
- Ending war, by establishing the World Peace Campaign/Time Out for Peace Plan, is the single best action we can take for all of humanity and our environment. Unless we put an end to war, war will put an end to us, and then all our other worthwhile efforts will be for nought.
Stop War, -- Start Peace, Progress, Productivity & Prosperity
Maybe we can’t put an end to war forever, but maybe we can at least take a brief, 50-year ‘Time-out’ from it.
The Time Out for Peace Plan (TOPP) is the only proposal currently being put forward for a viable, comprehensive and mutually beneficial peace agreement among the nations of the world. Whether you are concerned or not that our global problems are scaling faster than our ability to solve them, TOPP provides a better strategy to achieve a better future. It may well be our last best hope.
The World Peace Campaign (WPC) provides a pragmatic, multi-track strategy to achieve adoption of TOPP in what the military refers to as ‘Fast Time.’
Peace is not just possible, it is essential!
We hope you can and will help, -- both financially and as a member and volunteer to move the campaign forward.
This is our opportunity and responsibility to create a better world for future generations. It can be done. Together we will do it.
Our World needs Our Help Now.
Thank You for Your Contribution.
Peace to You in 2012!
The World Peace Campaign is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) charitable corporation. Contributions are fully deductible to the full extent of the law.
We appreciate you forwarding this email to whoever you can.
Your donation can be made through our secure electronic process via "The Network for Good," or by check, via post to The World Peace Campaign, 1003B O’Reilly Avenue, The Presidio, San Francisco, CA, 94129.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call John O’Connell at 415/652-8446.