Deirdre Straughan | 24 Sep 21:22 2011

[announce] Solaris Family Reunion

There's been a lot of news in the past few months about the progeny of Solaris: Illumos, SmartOS, OpenIndiana, and the forthcoming Oracle Solaris 11. Since many of our old friends/colleagues will be in town for Oracle Open World, we of the Illumos / SmartOS / OI community thought it would be a nice opportunity to get together, hoist a few beers, talk about old times, and maybe share our visions of the future.

Please join us:

Tuesday, Oct 4th

6 pm for beer and snacks

at

Joyent, 345 California St, 20th Floor

San Francisco CA 94107

RSVP to smartos <at> joyent.com so we make sure you get in the door!

Looking forward to seeing you!

--

best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

cell 720 371 4107
illumos-announce | Modify Your Subscription | Unsubscribe Now

Gmane