Jun Sun | 20 Nov 01:30 2004

netBSD on mobile devices?

I am new to netBSD.  I apologize in advance if this question is dumb.

Has anybody tried to port netBSD to any mobile devise, such as PDAs?
What would be major issues if one tries to?

Any pointers are appreciated.

Jun

Werner Backes | 20 Nov 01:54 2004
Picon

Re: netBSD on mobile devices?

Jun Sun wrote:
> Has anybody tried to port netBSD to any mobile devise, such as PDAs?

Yes, see:

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcarm/
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcmips/
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcsh/

      Werner

Harry Waddell | 20 Nov 01:44 2004

Re: netBSD on mobile devices?

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:30:11 -0800
"Jun Sun" <jsun <at> docomolabs-usa.com> wrote:

> I am new to netBSD.  I apologize in advance if this question is dumb.
>
> Has anybody tried to port netBSD to any mobile devise, such as PDAs?
> What would be major issues if one tries to?
>
> Any pointers are appreciated.
>
> Jun

Look at the sh3 and hpcarm port pages. Just follow the link on the netbsd home page.

Harry Waddell
Caravan Electronic Publishing

Gmane