Robert Meier | 30 Jul 16:48 2008
Picon

Re: Paul Ebel

His current number is 651 335-8759.    That's a St. Paul area code, which is where he bought his cell phone.   He still lives in Menomonie.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:43 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Paul Ebel

The phone number I have for Paul Ebel, camera repair, is 715-778-4372 . Is this the correct number? I  called and the response was the number is disconnected.
Thanks for your help.

Roger
Roger Wiser | 30 Jul 19:07 2008
Picon

Re: Paul Ebel

Thanks Rober,
I have used Ebel numerous times for repairs, including Rolleis. Although he
is a fellow Wisconsinite, we are 200 miles + apart . His address is still
shown as Spring Green on the Internet but it show the phone number as
unavailable.